In the course of the project, the international SAUCE project partners have compiled a number of publications and reports which summarise results and draw conclusions from the SAUCE programme experience. They are intended to support all those universities who are interested in organising SAUCE programmes for schoolchildren at their own university and thereby join those working to spread and support education on energy, climate change and sustainability issues.
- The SAUCE handbook summarises some of the first results and gives interested universities tips and hints about putting on SAUCE programmes at their own universities. An extended update will be published in June 2010.
- An overview of educational structures and approaches to energy education in the different SAUCE partner countries is given in this Review.
- A more detailed overview of the programme characteristics and programme structure developed by the SAUCE partners over the first programme year is given in the first Report on Programme Development. Some of the pedagogical ideas underlying programme design are summarised in the Recommendations on adapting playful and interactive approaches to the SAUCE programme format, a paper presented by the energy education expert IG Windkraft in Austria.
- With the aim to improve the programme, the first years programme experience has been closely monitored. Results are summarised in the Cross-country Evaluation Report 2009. The second report will be compiled in autumn 2010.
- To support the teachers and inform about the SAUCE programme, meetings with teachers are being organised by the project partners. This Report on Teachers Meetings summarises the different approaches and results of the first programme year. The UfU - Independent Institute for Environmental Concerns in Berlin, Germany supported the SAUCE partners and made Recommendations for universities on structuring SAUCE preparatory meetings for teachers.
- New betwinner casino programm school in Germany 2022 project
- Freie Universität Berlin, German programme page
- London Metropolitan University, United Kingdom London Metropolitan University, United Kingdom
- Roskilde University, Department for Environmental, Social and Spatial Change, Denmark
- University of Latvia, Latvia
- University of Twente, Dutch programme page
- Vienna University of Technology, Austrian programme page